Saturday, September 27, 2008

Loneliness

Have you ever felt completely alone? Have you ever felt that you didn't want to be HERE. Not caring WHERE you go....just not be HERE...not living MY life.
In light of all that's happened in the past couple of months, I sometimes feel this way.
Losing three loved ones in that short period of time will do a real number on a person. Especially when one was a suicide. So many unanswered questions. There will never be answers. No one really knows just how much other people are going through.
No, I haven't blogged in quite some time. I'm hoping to get back whatever it was that made me start blogging in the first place.
Thank you...San, for caring enough to ask about me.

1 comment:

San said...

Patty, I've dropped out of blogland for a spell, just because of sheer busy-ness. I appreciate your recent visit to my place.

Although I knew you had lost a dear friend, I didn't know you had suffered THREE losses, one of them a suicide. That's a huge setback. "Setback" is actually too mild a word. The right word evades me. Such a loss is unfathomable. I am sorry you are suffering, Patty. But I'm very glad to see you back.