Monday, April 14, 2008

Dr. Dan W. Culbertson - Gone But Not Forgotten

I've lost a dear friend. My heart is very sad. I was his chair side assistant for 17 years. He often told me that I was like his 'right hand'. We had a great working relationship. He could read me like a book and I could anticipate his next move without even thinking about it. I suppose that's what happens when you work side by side for so many years with the same person. It broke my heart when he retired...but not to the extent that it is broken by this news. My thoughts and prayers are with his wife...Kay and their daughter...Danita.

The world has lost a tremendously generous and talented man. He was an incredible artist. He taught my son to paint. I have several of Dr. Dan's paintings that I will forever cherish. I don't have any more words to express my sadness. So.......................Rest In Peace Dan.

No comments: